Sullivan Papain Block McGrath & Cannavo P.C. was founded more than 80 years ago and is one of New York’s largest personal injury law firms. We have long been recognized as one of New York’s premiere personal injury law firms due to our strong record of results, deep commitment clients and strong reputation in the legal community. Here are just two of our notable results.
- Sullivan Papain Block McGrath & Cannavo P.C. represented the State of New York against Big Tobacco and recovered $25 billion.
- Our firm also represented 362 injured firefighters and families of fallen firefighters in the first 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund, Pro Bono – waiving more than $25 million in potential fees as our give back to the 9/11 families. No other firm in the country did that.
- Winter 2015 Newsletter
- Winter 2015 Attorney Newsletter
- Fall 2014 Newsletter
- Fall 2014 Attorney Newsletter
- Fall 2014 9/11 Zadroga Claims
- Spring 2014 Newsletter
- Spring 2014 Attorney Newsletter
- Winter 2014 Newsletter
- Winter 2014 Attorney Newsletter
- Fall 2013 Newsletter
- Summer 2013 Newsletter
- Summer 2013 Attorney Newsletter
- Spring 2013 Newsletter
- Spring 2013 Attorney Newsletter