New York Personal Injury Attorneys
Queens Car Accident Attorney
We represent clients who have been injured in car accidents, and we know that the aftermath of a car accident can result in immense stress and anxiety for you and your family. Injuries, lost wages, medical bills, and other damages can have significant impacts on your physical and financial well-being. A Queens car accident attorney at Sullivan Papain Block McGrath Coffinas & Cannavo, P.C., will fight to secure the compensation you need to help you recover from your injuries and move forward with your life.
Car Accident Injury Team
- Our car accident attorneys understand how devastating personal injury can be, and they will treat your case with respect and compassion while pursuing financial compensation on your behalf.
- We take on car accident cases from all five boroughs, including Queens. We offer free consultations to discuss your rights and potential grounds for a personal injury claim.
- We take car accident cases on a contingency fee basis, and we will not collect attorneys’ fees until you have secured a financial recovery for your injuries and damages.
Car Accident Compensation
Your car accident compensation rights depend on the facts of your accident. Important facts that impact your rights include the following:
- The extent and severity of your injuries.
- Whether or not the applicable no-fault policy limits are enough to cover your medical expenses and lost wages.
- Which party or parties were at fault for the accident.
- Your percentage of fault, if any, for the accident.
- Whether or not the at-fault party is insured.
- Your uninsured/underinsured insurance policy limits.
Under some fact scenarios, you may be able to recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial costs related to your injuries. If someone else is responsible for your injuries that qualify as ‘serious,’ you may be entitled to noneconomic damages, such as pain and suffering.
As set forth under New York law, serious injuries include death, dismemberment, disfigurement, a fracture of a bone, loss of fetus, loss or limitation of use and function of a body part, and disability lasting at least 90 days out of the 180 days following your accident.
How We Can Help
Our attorneys become personally invested in every case that we take on, and we pursue maximum compensation for every client. We will gather injury evidence, including medical bills, reports, treatment, opinions, and diagnoses, to help value your personal injury claim.
We will also focus our investigation on discovering and compiling evidence that helps to prove that the defendant’s negligence caused your accident. We will negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf and demonstrate the strength of your case and the totality of your injuries.
Wrongful Death Claim
If you lost a loved one in a car accident due to someone else’s fault, you might be entitled to compensation under a New York wrongful death claim. Wrongful death recovery may include lost financial support, medical expenses, funeral and burial costs, and other losses. Additional recovery might be available if your loved one experienced pain and suffering as a result of the accident, before his or her death.
Legal Representation For Your Accident Claim
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries and damages in a car accident, we can help. Schedule a no-cost consultation with a car accident attorney at Sullivan Papain Block McGrath Coffinas & Cannavo, P.C., for a case evaluation. When you are ready to seek justice, contact our personal injury attorneys today.