Eric K. Schwarz
Partner + 2000 + New York
Eric K. Schwarz, has been with the Firm for his entire legal career over which he has distinguished himself litigating medical malpractice and general negligence cases.
Eric Schwarz joined the Firm out of law school in November 2000. Since his admission to the Bar, Mr. Schwarz has vigorously represented the interests of medical malpractice victims in a wide variety of cases. The expertise and skill with which Mr. Schwarz handles malpractice cases has resulted in a number of substantial recoveries on behalf of the Firm’s clients.
Mr. Schwarz graduated from St. John’s University School of Law in 2000 as the Editor-in-Chief of the New York International Law Review and is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. He became a member of the Firm in 2011.
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
Verdicts + Settlements
- Achieved a $5 million dollar settlement for the family of a man whose cardiac arrest was not responded to in a timely manner while he was admitted to the hospital.
- Obtained a $5 million dollar settlement for a baby who sustained severe neurological injuries upon being dropped during delivery.
- Received a $4 million dollar settlement arising out of a delay in diagnosis and treatment of colon cancer resulting in the death of a young married man with children.
- Achieved a $1.4 million dollars for a young man who suffered a delay in diagnosis of testicular cancer.
- St. John’s University School of Law, New York, New York • 2000
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member