Glenn W. Nick
Partner + 2011 + New York
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
Verdicts + Settlements
- Recovered $1,000,000 on behalf of a client who was injured in a vehicular crash.
- Recovered $850,000 for a prison inmate who was allowed to commit suicide after multiple prior attempts.
- Recovered $830,000 for a pedestrian who was struck by a car in Manhattan and sustained numerous injuries that required surgery.
- Recovered $825,000 for a boat passenger who underwent numerous surgeries to her arm following a collision with another vessel.
- Recovered $800,000 for a client who sustained a cervical fracture, requiring surgical intervention.
- Recovered $800,000 for a construction worker who fell from an unsecured ladder, severely fracturing his ankle.
- Recovered $750,000 for a journeyman electrician who sustained burns to his arms as a result of a work site explosion. Obtained a jury verdict finding the defendants fully liable. The case subsequently settled.
- Recovered $725,00 for a laborer who was injured at a high-rise building construction site when he was struck by a falling concrete form.
- Recovered $720,000 on behalf of two individuals who were struck by a drunk driver on a highway.
- Recovered $690,000 for a construction worker who was pinned by a backhoe, causing injuries to his spine.
- Recovered $675,000 for a firefighter who injured his back at a training facility resulting in surgery.
- Recovered $500,000 for a pedestrian who tripped and fell on an unsecured plywood walkway and fractured her arm.
- Obtained a $370,000 verdict on behalf of a boater who required a hip replacement following a fall due to a passing ferry’s excessive wake.
- Recovered $350,000 for a restaurant patron who suffered facial injuries as a result of an altercation between other patrons.
- Recovered $350,000 for a pedestrian who tripped and fell on a defective sidewalk grate and fractured her knee.
- Recovered $300,000 for a firefighter injured in the line of duty.
Awards and Recognition
- Member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
- Member of The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys: Top 10 Under 40
- Recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers
- Recognized by America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York • JD 2011
- Duke University, Durham, North Carolina • B.A. 2006
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers