Mark A. Apostolos
Partner + 2013 + New York
- New York, 2014
- New Jersey, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
Verdicts + Settlements
- Recovered $3.3 million for a construction worker who suffered serious back and neck injuries after slipping and falling on a construction site.
- Won a $1.25 million verdict for a construction worker who suffered serious foot and ankle injuries when struck by a falling garage door.
- Recovered $1.1 million for a New York City employee who suffered hip and knee injuries which required surgery after falling through a computer floor.
- Recovered $725,000.00 for a tenant who suffered an exacerbation of pre-existing spinal injuries when he tripped and fell within his apartment.
- Won a $375,000.00 verdict in a medical malpractice case for a woman who suffered a ruptured tendon in her foot after attending a kick boxing class.
- Won a $250,000.00 verdict for a pedestrian who suffered a fractured ankle which did not require surgery after being struck by a taxi cab.
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York • JD, cum laude 2013
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, Pennsylvania • B.A. 2010