For our client, a man who was left in a persistent vegetative state after electrocuting himself on a machine he had hot-wired to move under its own power, rather than push. We successfully argued that the machine had a defective safety switch which, if operating properly, would have prevented electrocution.

Read More

Reached during trial for our client, a wood finisher, who, we contended, was caused to suffer permanent disabling damage to his central nervous system as a result of his use of certain spray and padding lacquers. According to our expert, the labels on these wood finishing products did not properly warn him of the health…

Read More

For our client, a woman who was rendered a paraplegic after falling from the upper deck to the lower deck of a cabin cruiser. We successfully argued that the hatch, like any opening in a well-traveled floor, should have a cover or guard around it if it is left open.

Read More

Our client, a 2-year-old girl, nearly drowned in an improperly installed above-ground pool. In addition to obtaining contributions from the pool owner, the pool seller, the pool installer and the filter manufacturer, we defeated a specific policy exclusion and recovered $1,000,000 from the insurance carrier for our client’s own parents.

Read More