New York Personal Injury Attorneys
Suffolk County Bicycle Accident Attorney
The number of bicycle riders on New York roadways continues to increase each year. Suffolk County officials recognize the need to improve bicycle safety, and they have made a commitment to do just that. Unfortunately, bicycle accidents continue to happen on a regular basis, and bicyclists suffer serious injuries as a result.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a bicycle accident, you need a Suffolk County bicycle accident attorney advocating for your right to compensation. The Suffolk County personal injury attorneys at Sullivan Papain Block McGrath Coffinas & Cannavo, P.C. represent bicycle accident victims and their loved ones in personal injury claims against responsible parties.
Bicycle Accident Practice
- We know that bicycle accidents can lead to catastrophic and devastating injuries. Our attorneys will work with you and your family to make sure that you get the care and support that you need while they pursue your claim for compensation.
- Our bicycle accident attorneys know personal injury laws and how they apply to bicycle accidents. Knowledgeable and skilled attorneys can help you maximize your financial compensation to make sure that you have the means to pay for your physical and emotional recovery.
- Our attorneys do not charge by the hour for their legal services. We know that finances are often tight after a bicycle accident, and we will not collect attorneys’ fees until after you have secured compensation for your claim.
How We Can Help
We will aggressively pursue your bicycle accident claim against all responsible parties. We will help discover and prove the cause of your accident by collecting important evidence and interviewing witnesses. It may be necessary to retain medical and financial experts to help prove and value your injuries and damages.
Our Suffolk County bike accident attorneys will use the evidence they have gathered and their claim value calculations in negotiations with insurance companies. Insurance companies want to pay as little as possible for claims, but they will often pay larger settlements to avoid the cost of going to trial.
Bicycle Accident Injuries
Bicyclists face many perils on the road, such as distracted drivers, poorly maintained roads, and negligent electric scooter operators. Any of these or other dangers can lead to bicycle accidents and severe injuries including:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Other neck and back injuries
- Road rash
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Fractured and broken bones
- Internal injuries
- Torn muscles and ligaments
Wrongful Death After a Crash
Bicycle accidents sometimes lead to fatal injuries, and surviving family members are left devastated. When someone’s negligence or misconduct leads to another person’s death, specific close family members may be entitled to compensation. Survivors may recover compensation for their losses, and recovery may be available for the decedent’s damages under certain circumstances as well.
Our compassionate attorneys know that these cases can be very emotional and overwhelming for surviving family members. However, wrongful death compensation can help families by providing them with financial security while holding the responsible party accountable.
Bicycle Accident Attorneys
The bicycle accident attorneys at Sullivan Papain Block McGrath Coffinas & Cannavo, P.C. have decades of experience representing injured bicyclists and their families. Contact the New York City personal injury lawyers at our office for a free and confidential case evaluation. We will provide you with the exceptional and personalized representation that you deserve. Your financial recovery may include medical bills, future medical bills, pain and suffering, property damage, lost compensation, and loss of earning capacity.