Suffolk County Fire Accidents And Explosion Attorney
Attorneys at Sullivan Papain Block McGrath Coffinas & Cannavo, P.C. represent clients who have suffered injuries in fire accidents and explosions. When these accidents occur, they are usually the result of someone’s negligent or reckless conduct. Resulting injuries are often severe and debilitating, and sometimes fatal.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a catastrophic accident, contact our office to schedule a free case evaluation with our Suffolk County fire and explosion attorneys. If someone else caused your accident and injuries, you might be entitled to compensation. We know that recovering from these types of accidents and injuries can be emotionally and financially challenging. Our Suffolk County personal injury attorneys can help you through the legal process so that you can secure the compensation that you need and deserve.
Personal Injury Practice
- Our personal injury attorneys are highly respected and well known for their legal successes. They have recovered financial awards for clients in high-profile fire accident and explosion cases, including the 9/11 rescue and recovery worker litigation, Staten Island tank explosion, Oceanside Laundry explosion and the World Trade Center Bombing.
- Our law firm has dedicated litigation support teams for all of our specialized departments. We take a team approach to our representation so that we can provide you with high-quality, personalized representation.
- Our goal is to help our clients in every way that we can. We will not burden you with legal bills while you and your family are trying to recover from the accident and injuries. We will only collect attorneys’ fees after we have helped you secure compensation for your claim.
How We Can Help
Most fire accidents and explosions cases are caused by someone’s negligence. To prove your claim, we will investigate and collect evidence to prove that the defendant’s negligence caused the accident and your resulting injuries. In some cases, there may be several responsible parties depending on the accident facts and circumstances. We will also gather the necessary evidence to prove the injuries and damages that you have suffered as a result of the accident.
Types Of Fire Accidents And Explosions Cases
Common types of fire and explosion cases include the following:
- Premises liability – In these cases, plaintiffs typically allege that their injuries were caused by a dangerous condition on someone else’s property. For example, an injured guest may allege that the homeowner was negligent for failing to keep batteries in smoke detectors or for not remediating an obvious fire hazard.
- Defective products – Consumers who were injured by a defective product may have a claim against sellers and manufacturers of the product. Faulty products causing burns and explosions may include exploding batteries, defective appliances causing fires, or malfunctioning smoke detectors, for example.
- Car accidents and motorcycle accidents – Fires sometimes break out after impacts in automobile and motorcycle accidents resulting in injured passengers and bystanders.
- Construction site accidents – Fire and explosion accidents sometimes occur at construction sites causing injuries to workers, site visitors, and bystanders.
Fire Accidents And Explosions Attorney
If you or a loved one has sustained serious or fatal injuries in a catastrophic accident, contact a personal injury attorney at Sullivan Papain Block McGrath Coffinas & Cannavo, P.C. to schedule a consultation. We know that injuries from fire accidents and explosions are often devastating for injury victims and their families. Our compassionate attorneys will handle your case with the respect and care that you deserve.