NEW YORK PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS
Skilled Advocates Working for You
We offer a team of skilled trial lawyers who are deeply committed to each of our valued clients. Thirteen of our Members have been listed in U.S. News & World Report’s The Best Lawyers in America. SPBMC has advocated passionately on behalf of thousands of injured clients throughout New York and New Jersey. We have extensive experience in personal injury claims involving:
- Medical Malpractice Medical professionals have a responsibility to provide quality care to each patient they serve. When hospitals, doctors, nurses and medical staff fail to perform their duties with the highest level of competence and care, their patients may suffer serious or fatal injuries.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents According to data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, more than 2 million people were injured in motor vehicle accidents in 2009. During that same year, more than 30,000 people died as a result of a fatal motor vehicle accident
- Construction and Work Site Accidents Our firm is committed to helping construction workers and other hardworking men and women who have sustained work injuries. We represent clients throughout New York and New Jersey in workplace accident claims
- Firefighters Injured or Killed As General Counsel to the 8,000-plus member New York City Uniformed Firefighters Association, we are fully aware how these true heroes of our society place themselves in harm’s way to protect the lives and property of our citizens.
- Municipal Liability
- General Negligence/Personal Injury People who have suffered serious injuries as a result of an accident often experience significant medical, financial and personal challenges. Knowing where to turn for legal help after an accident is critical.
- Mass Torts/Disasters/Complex Litigation Every year, millions of Americans are victims of industrial hazards, commercial negligence and municipal decision making that result debilitating or even life-threatening injuries to entire communities
- 9/11 Related Illness
- Product Liability Given the extensive range of products in today’s marketplace, it is inevitable that some products will cause harm because of defects in their design or in their manufacturing process. The handling of these claims is both time consuming and expensive.
- Serious Injuries and Wrongful Death
In addition to handling thousands of individual claims, we have been retained to handle some of the most complex personal injury litigation involving mass disasters, public health issues and other causes of multi party injuries. Visit our firm overview to learn about our success taking on the big tobacco companies, helping victims of the World Trade Center terrorist attacks, helping victims of major fires and explosions, and helping hundreds of injured firefighters and their families. Sullivan Papain Block McGrath & Cannavo P.C. and its work on behalf of World Trade Center responders and victims of medical malpractice is currently featured on Insider Exclusive. Click links to view:
- New York’s Finest First Responders – Barbara Burnette’s Story
- When Doctors Go Wrong – The Tobias Story
Committed to Your Recovery
We know that the individuals and families that come to us have had their lives disrupted and deserve to be treated with compassion, courtesy and respect. We also know that we owe our reputation to the excellence of our lawyers and their single-minded purpose: to help our clients through difficult times and to maximize their financial recovery. We hope to be given the opportunity to handle your matter with the same competence, care and concern that have helped build our reputation in the legal community and among our thousands of clients over the years.
If you need to speak with one of our experienced New York or New Jersey personal injury lawyers, we are pleased to offer a free consultation. To contact our New York City office in lower Manhattan, call 212-732-9000. Call 516-742-0707 to contact our Garden City office or 631-734-2500 to contact our office in Cutchogue, New York. Call 201-342-0037 to contact our office in Hackensack, New Jersey. You may also contact us by e-mail.
120 Broadway, 18th Floor
New York, NY 10271
Manhattan Law Office Map
Garden City Office
1140 Franklin Avenue, Suite 200
Garden City, NY 11530
Garden City Law Office Map
33105 Main Road
Cutchogue, NY 11935
Cutchogue Law Office Map
126 State Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Hackensack Law Office Map