New York Personal Injury Attorneys
Long Island Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcyclists are aware that they face elevated accident and injury risks every time they take to the road. Because of that elevated risk, most riders drive defensively and exercise increased caution. Unfortunately, not all motorcycle accidents can be avoided and riders sustain injuries as a result.
Whether the accident was caused by motorcycle defects, another driver’s negligence or dangerous road conditions, injured riders need high-quality legal representation. The Long Island motorcycle accident attorneys at Sullivan Papain Block McGrath Coffinas & Cannavo, P.C. understand the devastating consequences of motorcycle accidents. They will fight to see that you are fully and fairly compensated for all of your injuries and damages.
Why Choose Our Long Island Motorcycle Accident Attorneys?
Our legal team has extensive experience representing residents of New York recover just compensation after motorcycle accidents.
- Our Long Island motorcycle accident attorneys have years of experience representing injured motorcyclists and their families. We care about our clients and our goal is to secure maximum compensation in every case.
- Our las firm is home to effective and skilled negotiators. We will never recommend that you accept an unfair settlement offer or force you to resolve your case until you feel comfortable. We will make sure that insurance companies treat you fairly, and if they don’t, we will be prepared to take your case to trial.
- We always put our clients first. We offer free case evaluations, we are always available for meetings and consults throughout the case and we will not collect attorneys’ fees unless we have successfully secured compensation for your claim.
- We proudly serve residents of Nassau County, Suffolk County, and all of New York.
Motorcycle Accident Injury Claims
Collecting compensation for motorcycle accident injury can be challenging. Insurance companies are often reluctant to provide fair compensation for motorcycle accidents because they are typically high dollar claims with significant medical expenses. You need an experienced Long Island motorcycle accident lawyer to protect your rights and to fight for the financial recovery that you deserve.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Common types of motorcycle accident injuries include the following:
- Road rash, where skin and tissue are scraped away by the road’s surface. Road rash can lead to infections and often requires skin grafts.
- Spinal cord injuries, which may cause partial or total paralysis. Motorcyclists may suffer other neck and back injuries that can cause disability and long-term pain as well.
- Traumatic brain injuries. Many motorcyclists sustain this type of injury even when wearing a helmet and it can result in permanent damage, memory loss, problems with memory, and cognitive deficits.
- Broken or fractured bones, deep lacerations, and severed or dismembered limbs.
Financial Struggles After A Motorcycle Crash
Motorcycle injuries can cause serious financial hardship for injury victims and their families. Medical bills are often unmanageable and future medical expenses are usually anticipated as well. Temporary disability may cause lost wages from missed work. Permanent disability can have an even greater financial hardship for accident victims who are unable to or have a limited ability to work following the accident. Our law firm has seen firsthand the serious injuries that happen after motorcycle crashes. Our team of experienced motorcycle accident lawyers will seek compensation so you can cover medical expenses, time away from work, and emotional distress.
Motorcycle riders are three times more likely to die in an accident than passenger vehicle occupants. Wearing a helmet and other safety gear offers some protection, but even when all safety measures are taken, it is impossible to prevent all injuries. When a motorcyclist suffers fatal injuries, surviving family members might be entitled to compensation under a wrongful death claim.
Speak with a Long Island motorcycle Accident Lawyer Today
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact a Long Island personal injury attorney at Sullivan Papain Block McGrath Coffinas & Cannavo, P.C. to schedule a free consultation. We know that you may be experiencing emotional, financial, and physical struggles after your accident.
Our compassionate attorneys will treat you and your family with care and respect while advocating for you and your family regardless of where you are located in New York.